CMAS is a world leader in Dive Education. CMAS courses are designed to offer safe, enjoyable state of the art diver training to all levels. Represented in over 90 countries and recognized by all major certification agencies worldwide, no other C-Card is as accepted and well respected by the diving industry.
Aims and Objectives
- To promote safe and modern scuba diving teaching techniques.
- To conduct a full range of scuba diving training courses, form introductory scuba courses to instructor level, utilizing internationally accepted standards and procedures of teaching and to issue internationally
- To promote research and development of marine archaeology and the scientific and technical aspects of scuba diving.
- To promote awareness of the marine environment through social and educational programs.
- To develop various non-traditional water sports in the country through a range of promotional programs.
- To assist in the development of the Philippines as an international destination for scuba divers and snorkelers.